Let’s face it. Unless you are enrolled in a study-abroad program or are a wealthy jet-setter, you probably don’t have time or money to fly to Munich each fall to celebrate Oktoberfest. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the beer, bratwurst and associated festivities of a traditional Oktoberfest celebration. Just drive up to #LakeArrowhead to celebrate FOR FREE right here in the United States, where you will be able to party without the hassle and cost of a trip to Europe.
#LakeArrowheadVillage offers arguably the best, most authentic Oktoberfest in Southern California. This year’s event (Lake Arrowhead Oktoberfest 2014) kicks off on in a genuine Alpine Village, complete with authentic food and free entertainment, on Saturdays and Sundays from September 27 – October 25.
Often referred to as the jewel of Southern California, Lake Arrowhead is the closest thing in the Inland Empire to Europe in regard to beauty and old world charm. This makes it the perfect place to celebrate the time-honored tradition of Oktoberfest! So don’t miss out on this year’s free events:
- German Music—this year’s lineup is packed with great, authentic live bands
- German Beer—more German and specialty beers on tap than any other Oktoberfest in the #InlandEmpire
- Food—bratwurst, knockwurst, German potato salad, pretzels, hot dogs, sauerkraut, rotisserie and more are sold by vendors and Village merchants, alike
- Fun & Games—stein-holding contests, sausage toss, chicken dance and dog costume competition…to name a few!
- Oktoberfest Midway—enjoy shopping in #LakeArrowheadVillage at event booths as well as Village merchants
- Click here for a complete list of Oktoberfest events.
One of the unique offerings offered over several weekends at #LakeArrowheadOktoberfest is Master of Ceremonies Pieter Meister. Event organizers say he is the most energetic and entertaining Meister in the business, having trained in the beer factories of Germany and raised on the streets of California. You will be amazed at his ability to combine Ein Prosit together with Sweet Caroline.
Once you’ve celebrated Oktoberfest in Lake Arrowhead, you might decide to invest in a vacation or full-time home. But real estate investing can be tricky—whether you are buying your first home, purchasing a vacation home, or upgrading from a starter. If you are interested in buying or selling property in Lake Arrowhead, California or the surrounding area, don’t get caught in a Catch 22 — owning two homes or none at all. The Prime Team is the only group of real estate agents in the Lake Arrowhead area who stand by our services by offering a number of guaranteed sales and purchasing programs. So don’t miss a prime opportunity to take advantage of today’s market. We’ll answer all of your questions today, and you’re never under any obligation. Call 1-909-337-7653 and ask for a member of the Prime Team.