According to Forbes Magazine, “Luxury these days is not about price or brand name or status. It’s about heritage, exclusivity, access and experience. It’s also about items that are deliberate, thoughtful and beautifully functional. Simplicity is genius, after all.” We agree. Because the Prime Team caters to clients in the #luxury market, we wanted to provide our readers, subscribers and friends with some helpful hints for finding and purchasing the perfect holiday gift for anyone on your holiday gift list who seems to have everything.
- If money is no object, you might find what you’re looking for at Harrods. Choices include Annoushka Mythology Tsar Feather Earrings for £11,500. At the current rate of exchange, that would be about $18,089.50. You might also consider the matching Annoushka Mythology Tsar Feather Palm Cuff for £12,500 or $19,662.50. If jewelry won’t do, don’t worry; Harrods has lots of other luxury gift options.
- Did you know that Neiman Marcus has a line called Indulgent Gifts? They include gifts such as the Burberry Stainless Steel Watch with Mother-of-Pearl & Diamonds at $1,695.
- For the kids—consider a 28” Steiff elephant for $570 or a child’s Burberry Puffer Jacket with Fur Hood in Cerulean Blue for $495.
- The Bergdorf Goodman website breaks one-of-a-kind gift suggestions into categories by price range. Want to spend under $100? How about a delicious chocolate pizza by Le Comptoir de Mathilde for $50. Looking for something under $200? Check out $195 Ray Ban Black Denim Textured Wayfarer Sunglasses. The under $500 category features a Rag & Bone Kent Tweed-Print High-Top Sneaker for $400.
- Looking for something no less luxurious but at a slightly lower price point? Consider Forbes’ suggestion of Autodromo slingback driving gloves for $110.
- Affordable luxury is available on Amazon.com. One idea is a Perry Ellis Zippo Lighter at about $70. Sharper Image has several out-of-the-box suggestions like an Executive Bison Briefcase at $300, an 18-bottle Dual Wine Refrigerator at $250, a 100 Cigar Glass top Humidor for $90 or, for pet lovers, a Soho Pet Bed for $150.
For more ideas, you could order Luxury World: The Past, Present and Future of Luxury Brands, which would set you back a mere $20 on Amazon.com. And if you are in the market to buy or sell your luxury home in or around the Lake Arrowhead area, consider working with the Prime Team. #RealEstate investing can be tricky—especially if you are in the market for #LuxuryProperty.
Don’t get caught in a Catch 22 — owning two homes or none at all. The Prime Team is the only group of real estate agents in the Lake Arrowhead area who stand by our services by offering a number of guaranteed sales and purchasing programs. Recently named the exclusive Lake Arrowhead member of Leverage Global Partners, we are perfectly positioned to help you take advantage of today’s luxury market. We’ll answer all of your questions today, and you’re never under any obligation. Call 1-909-337-7653 and ask for a member of the Prime Team.